We don't have anything against realtors. We can recommend some good ones. We are not realtors. The 30 steps we define are just an example of the process. The process may differ according to the realtor.
However, sometimes the need to sell your house becomes more urgent. Property Porters can eliminate many of these steps. The process goes something like this:
- You call us or contact us with your property and contact information.
- We schedule an appointment to come see the property.
- We make you an offer based on the market value.
- You accept/negotiate the offer.
- We may make another visit with one of our partners.
- We close in 5-10 days.
- You sign the title paperwork.
- You receive Cash for your House.
Time is money. For example, we bought a property from someone 3 days before the property went to a foreclosure auction which saved them from having a bad credit report (foreclosure) for 10 years. Did you know that some employers check your credit report? A foreclosure can mean more than just not being able to get credit cards or buy another house.